The Lukas LK-7950 WD is among the Most Recent cameras Published by the Korean Producer Qrontech. This can be a full featured double channel camera using 1080p recording for both the front and back cameras. The LK-7950 WD relies on the Texas Instruments TMS320DM8148 chip which controls the two cameras.
The front camera documents at 1080p 30fps using a bit rate of 7Mbps. The back camera documents at 1080p 24fps using a bit speed of 5Mbps. This camera has very good video quality through the day and decent video quality at nighttime to the front camera. The back camera is a marginally worse because of the reduced bit rate and reduced fps. The Panorama X2 (two chips and greater bitrate) has marginally better video quality but the LK-7950-WD isn’t so far behind.
Why is the Lukas stand out is how many attributes supplied:
Double Performance: Uses a Complete size SD card (maximum 256GB) for ordinary audio along with a microSD card (maximum 256GB) for occasion footage
The front and back cameras are different documents but also the viewer software synchronizes them for watching
- WiFi capacity using Android and iOS programs
- Many modification settings (such as correcting for tinted windows) and even enables adjustments to me personally created while the camera is recording
- Intense operating temperature capacity of -30C to 80C
- Built-in low voltage cut-off
- UV Filter and CPL Filter
- Skill to specify the movement detection region
- Auto-format function
- Excellent Lukas viewer app
- Optional Built-in GPS that Offers the capability to travel space
- Optional OBDII connectivity
If you’re searching for the most feature of A118c Dash Cam Review rich double dashboard camera, the LK-7950 WD is among the very best for 2017.
However, there are a number of things to know about:
the largest disadvantage is that the massive size of this front camera in 109mm x 99mm x 38mm. Total black are a little more discreet.
The LK-7950 WD was made to be utilized for parking style and no smoke lighter provided. A 3-wire hardwire ( battery, acc(floor) is supplied and this can be typically linked to the fuse box. You can purchase an optional cigarette lighter connector if needed